To start with finding a good platform is a very important task. Barefoot Writer affirms that they train aspiring writers to establish as a Freelance writer.
My Honest review of Barefoot Writer
Owner: Paul Hollingshead
Price: $49/year + upsells
About Barefoot Writer
Barefoot Writer is an online magazine subscription also known as Ezine. It is founded by Paul Hollingshead, a person who has extensive knowledge in this field. They are a part of the American Writers Association Inc. Also known as AWAI, it has an A+ rating on Better Business Bureau.
Barefoot Writer initiative is to make the skillful writers earn cash while working on the laptop work from home.
But many articles as posted as Barefoot Writer Scam.
This review will help you understand if this web or magazine based subscription can be beneficial or just another fake promise for your dreams
if You Really Find Remote Work From Home and Flexible Jobs ( 1.Remote jobs that are full-time and part-time, 2. Employee and freelance jobs 3. On-site jobs with flexible schedules 4. All hand-screened, vetted and professional) Then Must Visit Flexjobs.com
Let us take a look.
This website works on marketing and advertisement, there is a free report advertised; only your name and email are sufficient to subscribe for this free report and the constant advertisement begins. The downloadable free report is provided of 9 Ways to Make a VERY Good Living as a Writer.
As the name suggests this report contains satisfactory content. This report manages to give an insight into what you’d be doing in a particular scenario. And also raising your expectations on earnings you can make through freelance writing.
Free resource contemplates you to subscribe for the paid services.
If you really want to go ahead with a paid subscription, then you have to pay a monthly subscription of $49 & a yearly subscription of $108. On payment of fees, As a Barefoot Writer Club member you get digital courses, monthly digital magazine, resourceful material, and 50 past issues, Access to their “Private portal”. You’ll get feedback, suggestion, remarks, or advice from experts to improvise your writing skills.
- 30 Best Online Business Ideas with Low Investment
- 10 Best Online Work From Home Jobs in the USA
- How to Start a Blog in 2021: The Ultimate Guide for Beginners (Free)
- How to Make Money Using Facebook
Barefoot Writer is Legit or a Scam?
You cannot say Scam, but misleading with promotions where they have hyped for too much pay on writing. Barefoot Writer sells the idea of earning from home as a freelance writer.
According to Barefoot editors, they claim that it can make you earn in abundance up to 6 digits
Those who find it difficult to write even after the program can earn by taking contests. Members have to participate in contests while submitting their articles, evaluated, and reviewed by the editors at Barefoot.
- They offer 12month 100% money-back guarantee
- The resources they provide are good for the beginners
- Barefoot marketing videos are very inspiring for those who are desperate to get into Freelance writing.
- Too many build-up emails 3-4 emails a day.
- The Barefoot Writer claims to make you the expert writer, however, the content is sheerly for beginners.
- So much of up-selling or Cross-selling that if you agree to subscribe, you will end up paying $150 more than the regular subscription cost
- Plenty of false claims for earning in 6 figures for a single article.
- Advertisement crams almost after every content
- Best Places for Sell Hair for Cash Locally and Online
- Thinkific Review: Best Online Course Platform
- 9 Best Way Earn Money Online from Google without any Investment
- 10 Best Places to Design and Sell T-Shirts Online and Make Money
Frequently Asked Questions,
1) How are the Barefoot writers paid?
Ans: Payment depends on what you are writing and for whom, you can write for Barefoot Writer or their clients
Salary is paid for in-house writers and for those who are writing for clients with retainer agreements; they get paid on regular writing work.
2) Do you need a degree to be a paid writer?
Ans: Noways, skills are required for good writing. No degree can give you the skills to write, but yes proper training and also the quality of writing makes you a commendable writer. If your work is recognized nothing can stop you from earning.
3) What is the Barefoot Writer’s idea of freelancing?
Ans: Barefoot believes beyond the idea of earning Freelancing writers, they offer services that give exorbitant results. They introduce content about “Dream Lifestyle” and stories.
4) Is AWAI has a refund policy?
Ans: If you realize that this course is not as per your expectations, you just have to send an email at the official Email id of AWAI to get the money-back guarantee.
5) Do I have to be a citizen of the United States to become a Barefoot Writer?
Ans: No! Barefoot Writers are accepted from all over the world, a few located outside the U.S. in Canada, Africa, Europe, and Australia. This is the best part of Barefoot writing, you can work from anywhere and at any time and you can earn a substantial amount.
- 15 Good Leadership Qualities That Make a Great Leader?
- 15 Ways How Do People Make Money on Instagram
- 18 Best Legitimate Ways to Make Money Online Fast
- Best Voice Over Jobs for Beginners from Home
- 10 Best Legitimate Work from Home Jobs in Florida
- How to Make Money with Video Marketing Online [8 Best Ways]
Looking at the pros & cons, there are many disadvantages to this course. Despite paying premium amounts there is a lack of innovation in knowledge given here. This knowledge can be attained even while surfing on the web also there are many better service providers at considerable subscription fees.