Does your organization need webinar software? That is actually tricky and the most important question. However, once you decide that you truly do need that, even the most imperative question is which webinar software you should choose from the dozens of solutions available these days?
Why? An answer to this question is quite simple. Nowadays, the market is flooded with so many options to choose from, but we are here to walk you through the best webinar software as per your needs.
It might happen that you run a small business or a blog and only wants to host your webinar for 25 people, or maybe you want to host a powerful program that you can expand to 5,000 participants.
So, regardless of the situation, here in this blog, we will cover everything from pricing, features, pros, and cons for the best webinar conferencing software on the marketplace.
Therefore, without further ado, let us get started. However, before that let us first understand what webinar software is, its benefits, and some tips and strategies for using webinar platform.
What is Webinar Software?
When it comes to understanding what webinar software is, first understand the blending of the words web + seminar. Using this webinar software you can run online video conferencing meeting.
In simple words, this webinar software is used to conduct an online lecture, live presentation, meeting, or event that is conducted totally online and attended by an exclusive audience. So, the software that is used to run and conduct a webinar is called webinar software.
What are The Advantages of Using Webinar Platform?
- There are various advantages of using webinar software to host your event or presentation.
- They are cost-effective
- You can reach to expensive audience all over the world, no matter where you are.
- As per the study, using webinar software, more than 73% of B2B marketers and sales leaders can generate high-quality leads.
- Using this software, you can create engaging and enriching presentations for your potential consumers.
- This software can make you domain experts.
What are Some Tips and Strategies for Using Webinar Platform?
If you want to stand out your webinars then you should follow the below tips and strategies. When you use the right webinar software, in the right place and at the right time, it will make all the difference.
#Tip 1:- Do research on Your Audience Well
When you hold a webinar, the ultimate goal of your webinar is to generate high-quality leads and make them purchase your product or services. So, it is essential that you have understood your audience well. So, you can use the below methods to gather information about your audience.
- Conduct surveys
- Find consumer data
- Collect extra information via your webinar registration page.
- Do online research
In short, identifying your consumer needs is an excellent way to boost your ROI.
#Tip 2:– Visual Branding
As per the study, people only retain 10% of the information that they hear 3 days later. However, if you use pair of relevant image or visual aid, then it can boost your retention rate up to 65%. So, insert your brand logo, tagline, in your visual branding. It will ensure brand recognition and retention.
#Tip 3:– Leverage Analytics
To increase your conversion rate, it is important that you understand what kind of message your audience is most responsive to. There are various analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Insights that can provide you with more detailed, personalized, customized information about traffic on your webinar.
#Tip 4:– Keep Your Webinar Short and Snappy
It’s a fact that not many viewers love to stick around for a long time to listen to you talk. As per the study, 41% of attendees prefer webinars of 30 minutes and 44% prefer webinars up to 45 minutes long. So, your goal should be to talk about things that you can easily demonstrate and easy to understand. In short, your emphasis should be on wrapping up your webinar within 45 minutes and entering your sales pitch for the best results.
#Tip 5:– Timely Promotions
You should do well-timed promotion. For example, if a 50% discount flash sale got announced for 2 days and an announcement was made over 2 months ago, people will not remember it. Instead, if the announcement people heard about the last week, then they will definitely remember it. So, you should plan to announce your webinars numerous times before its launch through emails, social media, and other teasers.
Make a short promotional video and upload it on your social media sites, Reddit, or YouTube accounts. It can bring in a large number of attendees. Simply promoting your webinar is not enough. You need to use the best strategies and best webinar software to increase your productivity through high conversion rates.
So, let us check out the below webinar software one by one that is best to use.
Best Compared other Webinar Platform
Featuring first on the list is WebinarJam. It is one of the best webinar software that is currently available in the market. If you do not have in-depth technical knowledge regarding how to set up a webinar and all, then this easy-to-use webinar platform is the perfect pick for you. It will help you in arranging automated fashion webinars targeting a large audience. This webinar platform is integrated with YouTube.
- It will let you arrange a secure, password-protected meeting with your target audience online.
- Using this platform, you can do customizable branding, event management, live chat, and on-demand webinars.
- This platform lets you do live chat, screen sharing, social media promotion, question and answer reporting and analytics, and polls and voting.
- This platform makes creating, marketing, and hosting webinars really simple.
- You will get fast and very helpful support through it.
- It is compatible with various browsers and operating systems.
- You can easily handle multiple attendants using this webinar software.
- The setup procedure for this software is quite easy and hassle-free.
- It offers a 30-days money-back guarantee.
- It does not offer a free trial.
WebinarJam offers three pricing packages.
|1.Basic Plan||$499 per year|
|2.Professional Plan||$699 per year|
|3.Premium Plan||$999 per year|
Seccond Best Webinar Software Built for Marketing Teams.
Coming up next on the list is Demio. It is one of the best, cloud-based, modern, and powerful video conferencing platforms available on the market these days. Usually, many webinar platforms offer automated or live webinars but Demio offers both. This platform offers various plans ranging from 50 attendees to 500 attendees. Let us check out what are the key features, pros, and cons of this platform.
- Using it, you can create registration pages and send automatic email reminders.
- Your audience can join by clicking on the link. No need to download anything.
- You can share files and CTAs with attendees.
- You can even arrange a Q & A session to keep track of everything.
- Automatic HD recordings that you can host in the cloud with a sharable URL.
- It also has integrated analytics in it. Using it, you can track attendance and engagement.
- The webinar meeting room’s interface is beautiful and user-friendly.
- You can create your customized registration pages.
- Your attendees do not require downloading anything to attend your webinar.
- Using built-in analytics, you can check how many attendees are interacting with your CTAs, files, etc.
- Your webinars will automatically get recorded in HD and hosted in the cloud. So, you can give people a sharable link.
- This software is not an excellent option for large webinars.
- When you use this platform, you do not get access to as many integrations as some other tools.
|Starter Plan||$49 per month|
|Growth Plan||$99 per month|
|Business Plan||$234 per month|
One of The Best Tool for Education Features.
The next on the list is ClickMeeting. It is a high-powered, well-integrated, and intuitive software that you can purchase without breaking your bank account. This is one of the best tools for when you want to use it for educational purposes. If you are an owner of small and medium-sized businesses, then ClickMeeting is an ideal pick for you. It provides you with clear instructions to set up the event with ease without worrying much about technical stuff. Using it, you can even get analytical insights about the past webinars and the audience of the upcoming webinar.
- It offers you subaccount features. So, you can assign webinar duties to different individuals in your team.
- It gives you access to personalized invitations, branded webinars, and waiting rooms.
- You can record your webinars, download, and share with whoever you want using this platform.
- You can also engage your viewers with dynamic presentations, interactive whiteboards, videos, and live chat.
- This platform comes with integrated analytics. Using it, you can analyze webinar attendance rates and other metrics.
- It is quite affordable.
- It works inside YouTube and Facebook.
- You will get a free trial if you want to buy this software.
- Its user interface is one of the best for its price.
- If you want to handle the large group of participants then this webinar software is the perfect fit for you.
- You cannot schedule recurring meetings using this platform.
- No break-out sessions.
|MyWebinars||$25 per month|
|MyWebinars Pro||$35 per month|
Best software for High-End Coaches.
Featuring next on the list is WebinarNinja. This is one of the most powerful, all-in-one webinar platform trusted by major brands such as AppSumo, Podia, Printful, and more. It is easy to set up and comes with a user-friendly interface. It provides you with the extraordinary thank you and sign-up pages. It allows you to create a webinar under one minute. This webinar platform allows you to create four different types of webinars – live, automated, series, hybrid. Let us check out some of its features, pros, cons, and pricing packages.
- You can easily create, customize registration pages, and email notifications using this platform.
- Attendees do not need to download any software and can attend it on any desktop or mobile device.
- Using this software, you can even view your statistic, send follow-up emails, and offer a replay with automatic recording and archiving.
- You can even experience lightning-fast live chat, instant screen sharing, and can run multiple polls before, during, and after the webinar.
- You can even export all the analytics data.
- You will get excellent technical support in every plan.
- Easy-to-use, sophisticated, and all-in-one platform and software.
- We could not find any fault in the blog.
|Starter Plan||$39 per month|
|Pro Plan||$79 per month|
|Plus Plan||$129 per month|
|Power Plan||$199 per month|
Best Organizations and Enterprises Platform.
Are you searching for the best interactive webinar platform for summits and virtual conferences? Then, BigMarker is an ideal pick for you. Using this platform, you can engage up to 10,000 people at once and establish an interactive experience using features such as polls, handouts, and live Q and A.
- It offers unique live streaming features such as Q & A sessions, one-click meetings, chats, polls, and handouts.
- It offers a 7-day free trial period.
- It deals in more than 135 currencies.
- It comes with exclusive native integrations with apps such as Salesforce, HubSpot, and Zapier.
- Using this platform, you can stream multiple cameras feeds to Facebook and YouTube live.
- You can even do HD video and screen sharing.
- It comes with industry-standard SSL and HTTPs encryption for data protection.
- It is a no-download, automated webinar solution.
- This webinar platform offers integrations, APIs, and white label services that enable you to integrate powerful interactive video experiences into your sales, marketing, and learning stack.
- It is easy to use and affordable for small businesses looking to start with Webinars.
- Between private chat, public chat, tweets, and Q&A, there are a few too many tabs in the chat interface.
- Email integration and one-click signup links are not well implemented.
|Starter||$79 per month|
|Elite||$159 per month|
|Summit||$299 per month|
|White Label||Customized quote as per your requirement|
Best Program for Large Organizations and Enterprises.
Are you an owner of a large organization or an enterprise? Then, this webinar software is the best for you. It is one of the oldest webinar platform and quite expensive but mostly used by enterprise companies that require virtual meetings on a daily basis.
- It comes with in-built integrations with GoToMeeting.
- Using it, you can do pre-recorded events.
- It provides you with robust analytics.
- They offer 24/7 customer support.
- You will get in-built polls and surveys to get engaged with your audience.
- Using this tool, you can seamlessly integrate with tools such as Zapier, Salesforce, Unbounce, and so on.
- It comes with a video sharing feature.
- Up to 5000 members can join your webinar.
- You will get the trusted quality of the video and audio.
- You can even breakout rooms to divide your audience.
It is quite expensive.
The basic version only lets you hold 100 attendees in the webinar.
The software is outdated and clunky.
|Starter||$89 per month (100 Participants)|
|Pro||$199 per month(500 Participants)|
|Plus||$429 per month (1000 Participants)|
Featuring next on the list is Jetwebinar. It is best suited for all sizes of business. It is the first real-time and simulated live webinar hosting platform. Using it, you can drive higher engagement and attendance rates. Let us check out a few features of it.
- Using it, you can do customizable branding.
- This webinar platform also lets you do screen sharing, arrange polls, and Q & A session.
- You can do multi hosting, on-demand webinars, and have a detailed report on each webinar.
- They offer 24/7 support.
- It is a fast and reliable webinar platform.
- Various options available for webinars, incorporating automated, simulated-live, and hybrid along with broadcast to YouTube & Facebook Live.
- They do not offer any free version.
- The user-interface on the back-end is not the prettiest.
Coming up next on the list is BigMarker. Are you in search of the best interactive software for webinars, summits, and virtual conferences? Then, BigMarker is an ideal choice for you. These days, lots of companies are using BigMarker as their go-to solution for hosting, on-demand, automated, or virtual online sessions and training. It offers tons of integrations, API access, and white label capabilities for companies that need it. Let us check out a few features of it.
- It provides you with unique live streaming features such as one-click meetings, Q & A sessions, chats, polls, and so on.
- You will get a 7-day free trial period with this webinar software.
- It offers you white-board seminar rooms and landing pages.
- You can do HD video recording and screen sharing.
- It offers you 15+ different landing page types.
- It is a browser-based webinar software. So, there is no need to download it.
- You can do automate marketing, product demos, and on-boarding.
- Using it, you can host your own video-based series, course, or summit.
- You can capture more leads with webinar marketing.
- Attending a webinar is much easier using this webinar platform.
- It does not come with any WordPress plugin.
|Starter Plan||$79 per month|
|Elite Plan||$159 per month|
|Summit Plan||$299 per month|
|White Label Plan||Customized Plan|
Get started with a free 7-day trial of BigMarker.
Featuring next on the list is EasyWebinar. It is one of the most user-friendly software for business. Also, it offers an all-in-one solution for both live and automated webinars. It provides you with various other features. Let us check out it one by one.
- It provides you with screen sharing options, HD video, and interactive live chat.
- It offers YouTube Live Integrations and using it you can connect with unlimited live viewers.
- It has WordPress integration and an in-built analytics feature.
- Using it, you can allow integrations with popular tools such as MailChimp, GetResponse, and so on.
- It is easy to use meeting solution
- They already have 8000+ customers with lots of positive reviews.
- Its automated webinar comes with sales funnels and analytics which can make it a real selling machine.
- It comes with a mobile app for on-the-go webinars.
- It has live and automated webinar features.
- It is expensive than other options.
Coming up next on the list is Everwebinar. It is one of the most popular tools on this list. The reason behind it is nowadays pre-recorded or automated webinar is becoming a fast and very popular way to grow your business. This webinar platform works best when it paired with Webinar Jam.
- Using this platform, you can easily convert past live events into evergreen events.
- It is a one-click platform that you can easily swap between Webinar Jam and EverWebinar.
- It provides you with unlimited free hosting via reliable, cloud-based servers.
- EverWebinar lets you schedule a just-in-time webinar that starts right away upon registration.
- It is pre-recorded. So, you can easily edit and remove “ahh” and “umms” during your webinar session.
- Using it, you can record full HD video in all devices.
- It provides you with highly-converting landing pages that are pre-made.
- It offers 24*7 support.
- It is not a live webinar platform.
- It does not contain any WordPress plugin.
Are you in search of the best and easy email marketing automation software? Then, Getresponse is the best pick for you. It provides you with a complete webinar marketing solution. Using this webinar platform, you can set up your webinar within 3 minutes. Let us check out a few amazing features of it.
- Using this webinar platform, you can easily customize your webinar URL.
- It allows you to do one-click webinar recording and sharing.
- This platform lets you set up auto-responders.
- This software lets you use its text feature to drive engagement.
- You can do fully integrated webinars with your Getresponse account.
- You can set webinar as evergreen webinars.
- Using it, you can easily promote and sell your products and services.
- When you use this webinar platform, you can have instant access to all your data on your webinars.
- There is no WordPress plugin or money-back guarantee associated with this platform.
|Basic Plan||$15 per month|
|Plus Plan||$49 per month|
|Professional Plan||$99 per month|
|Enterprise Plan||$1,199 per month|
12. Adobe Connect
If you own a large marketing organization or agency then this webinar platform is an ideal pick for you. This webinar platform is backed by Adobe’s brand and powerful infrastructure. And, that is the reason why you will find it being used in most enterprise settings.
- This webinar platform lets you customize your virtual environment through various templates.
- Using it, you can create registration pages.
- This webinar software provides you with robust analytics for better insights.
- Adobe Connect can easily integrate with CRM software like Eloqua and Salesforce.
- Its screen sharing option is top-notch.
- Its file sharing option is quite easy.
- When you do session recording using this software then it will be of high-quality.
- Sometimes it can be too technical to implement.
- Its chat feature is not that great.
- Its survey tools are not that great.
|Adobe Connect Meetings||$50 per month|
|Adobe Connect Webinars||$130 per month|
|Adobe Connect Learning||$370 per month|
Don’t you want to spend hundreds of dollars on webinar software? Then, WebinarsOnAir is an inexpensive solution for you. This webinar platform can be used by freelancers, entrepreneurs, small businesses, and educational institutes. It is an add-on to Google+ webinars. Let us quickly go through its amazing features.
- When you opt for this webinar platform, you can schedule a webinar for up to 50,000 attendees in less than a minute.
- It allows 10 moderators and speakers at once.
- Using it, your attendees can do one-click webinar registration.
- This webinar platform provides you with cloud-based hosting.
- It is very affordable
- You can take advantage of the customizable webinar page.
- To join this webinar platform is a seamless experience for you.
- It highly depends on Hangouts and sometimes becomes inaccessible due to changes in Google software.
|Free Trial for 30 Days||–|
|Basic Plan||$19.97 per month for 25 viewers|
|Unlimited Plan||$99 per month for unlimited participants|
Coming up next on the list is Yondo.com. It is a one-stop-solution that lets you easily sell videos online, webinars, online group classes, and live 1-to-1 video consultations. Here are a few features of this webinar software.
- It comes with a comprehensive analytics dashboard.
- You can easily integrate this webinar platform into your web design.
- Using this software, you can easily chat with webinar attendees.
- You can easily create and share video courses or webinars, and effortlessly share them to your website.
- This platform has a simplified payment system that integrates with Paypal and Stripe easily.
- You can have live 1 to 1 video and phone sessions.
- It offers you 24/7 live webinar capabilities.
- It comes with free studio landing pages.
- Its basic subscription supports only 25 attendees.
|Premium Plan||$297 per month|
|Professional Plan||$97 per month|
|Starter Plan||$39 per month|
15. Google Hangouts
Featuring next on the list is Hangouts. It is a totally free online software that is a part of Google+ and works with YouTube. If you want to hold a webinar on Google Hangout then you require your own channel on YouTube and chrome browser. Let us check out a few important features of it.
- It allows up to 30 people in the chat.
- Your webinar is automatically recorded and uploaded to your YouTube channel.
- It comes with an option to change the speaker during the webinar.
- You can easily turn off the video and share the presentation.
- Using this platform, you can create a webinar in 10 seconds.
- There is no need to download additional software.
- You must have a Google account if you want to hold a webinar using this platform.
- Just like other tools on the list, Google Hangouts does not offer any other additional marketing features like analytics, paid events, email marketing, and so on.
Another excellent webinar tool is Livestream. It is the best webinar platform for corporate clients, big businesses, and educational institutes. Of course, it can be used by all other categories of webinar users. But, it is primarily aimed at those who have already built a relationship with their audience.
- It provides you with impressive customer support.
- It let you privatize your events.
- It comes with extensive in-built analytics.
- You can do live streaming to Facebook or YouTube using this platform.
- Unlimited attendees
- Stream to Facebook Live or YouTube
- Pay-Per-View feature for monetizing events
- Unlimited storage for the recorded events
- Can be embedded directly into your website
- This webinar software does not have any engagement features such as surveys and polls.
- They do not offer a free trial.
Last but not least on the list is Zoom. It is a cloud-based software that has a user-friendly interface. The best thing about this webinar platform is it offers basic webinar features for free. If your meetings continue less than 40 minutes and the number of attendees is less than 100 then there is no need to pay. Let us check out a few features of it.
- It has a user-friendly and easily navigable dashboard.
- It provides you with efficient host controls and virtual whiteboards.
- Your every meeting’s backup will be stored in the cloud.
- It allows public and private chats.
- It provides you with free desktop and application sharing options.
- It is free to sign up.
- It works well on all platforms and devices.
- You can record the complete event including Q & A sessions.
- Some consumers have complained that the audio quality should be improved.
- Sometimes calls get automatically disconnected.
|Pro||$14.99 per month|
|Business||$19.99 per month ( minimum 10 hosts)|
|Enterprise||$19.99 per month (minimum 50 hosts)|
Over to You!
In nutshell, we have outlined here the best webinar software, let us know if you have any other favorites or you feel we forgot to mention any software here. Feel free to connect with us via the comment section below in case you have any questions or confusion. We would love to hear it from you.