Are looking for ways to make extra money on the side?
Food delivery services are the best option nowadays. Bringing food is not only desirable but easier than ever. It has become increasingly common for some people to earn more money by delivering food than they do in their daily activities!
Thanks to easy-to-use delivery service apps, you can work the way you want, where you want, while earning modest money.
People are always looking for someone to bring food from their favorite restaurant and prefer food delivery, especially now because of the coronavirus, so there is no better time to be a service driver than now.
10 best food delivery services to work for USA people
In this article, we will look at the 10 best food delivery services to work for USA people. With all the needs and features in one list, you can easily decide which is the best food delivery service you can work for that suits your situation.
Let’s get started..!!
Doordash was launched in 2013 and has reached a market of more than 100 million Americans. This app helps to deliver meals from restaurants and has also started delivering from the nearest store and medical stores. They also deliver alcohol, beverages from restaurants, stores, and breweries. You Can also, Read How Much Can You Make with Doordash?.
- Should be 18 years old or more.
- Legal driver license
- Access to car, scooter, or bike
- You can select which orders you turn down and accept.
- It has a 15% default tip for encouraging tipping.
- You can support only via chat
Postmates helps you to provide all kinds of stuff starting from food to alcohol from over ten thousand retail shops, grocery stores, restaurants, and many more. They have a slogan “anything, anytime, anywhere.” You Can Also Read How Much Can You Make with Postmates?.
- You should be 18 years old.
- Car insurance is required if you are delivering from the car.
- Driver license.
- You can find deliveries at any time.
- The driver can earn more by getting incentives.
- Just because you will find anything on this app delivered, the driver gets low-value orders that don’t pay well.
With Instacart you can get thousands of products straight on the door in minimum time only. It became popular when it was launched in 2012. More than 10 million people order from this app and get their food delivered in minimum time. You Can ALos Read How Much Do Instacart Drivers Make in 2021.
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Should be at least 18 years old
- In advance, you can schedule your hours to plan out weeks.
- You can also see the approx. earning before accepting the order.
- You may have to carry a bit of load because you will be delivering many groceries at the same time.
4. Uber Eats
Just like Uber gives service to people, UberEats also started servicing people by delivering food from many restaurants and stores in 2014. In 2020, Uber Eats got a 187% increase in order from before. Also, Read How Much Do Ubereats Drivers Make? Earn Extra by joining Uber Eats.
- Minimum age to drive in your city.
- U.S. driving license
- Vehicle insurance
- Participates well with the Uber app if you are interested in rideshare driving too.
- You can earn more because they offer some incentives as well.
- They do not provide service in a wide range.
With GrubHub you will find 60,000 restaurants in 1,200+ cities. Getting food delivered in this wide range is very impressive. This app is very popular and many people order from this app only to get fast food delivery. You Can Also Read How Much Can You Make with Grubhub.
- Must have a smartphone with a data plan.
- At least 19 years old.
- Driver license
- The support system is very quick.
- Default tip is set to 15%
- You will get estimated earnings before starting the delivery.
- Drivers are needed to sign up for specific delivery locations
Shipt was founded in 2014 and now has come across more than 300 grocery stores. Here you can earn up to $22 per hour by delivering services to people at their door. It has weekly payment options and it is very easy to use. You Can also Read
- At least 18 years old.
- Must have a smartphone with a data plan.
- A person who can be able to lift more than 40 pounds
- Shoppers can shop for more than one order at a time
- The shopper will get free ship membership.
- You have to shop alone.
Favor is a texas-based food delivery service that provides service for restaurants in various markets like Dallas, Houston, Austin, and many cities. This can be an amazing way to earn money from your car. You can earn between $10 to $18 per hour.
- Must be 18 years old or more.
- Have smartphones available.
- U.S. Driver’s license.
- Delivery through the bike in some areas, you do not need a license for a car.
- Higher-end driver pay
- Higher guarantee for hourly average
- For now, it is available in Texas only
- Not a well-known company
Saucey is working as an alcohol delivery service. But it operates in limited cities of the US only. As of now, Saucey is going to expand its branches and set up its roots in various US cities also.
- At least 21 years old
- Reliable car 2007 model year or newer
- Must have Smartphone
- Clean driving record
- If you are willing to schedule your time block in advance you will get a minimum payment guarantee.
- Low prices than average pay
- Hours are limited. As you know well the timings of alcohol consumption.
GoPuff is one of the best apps currently located in 500 cities across the U.S. for delivering essentials, food, snacks, beverages, cleaning supplies, medications, and electronics.
The difference with goPuff is that when customers place orders, goods come from one of the 200+ goPuff warehouses, not stores.
- You must be at least 21 years old
- Availability of vehicle and vehicle registration
- Valid driving license
- Pass the background check
- You need not drive everywhere to pick up delivery – it all comes from one delivery location
- There is a small guaranteed payment
- It is less well known, so there may be less openness for new drivers
- Because orders can be paid in cash, you may have to deal with a lot of cash
10. Bite Squad
Bite Squad is a small restaurant delivery service currently located in 14 states, including Florida, Arkansas, Hawaii, Minnesota, South Carolina, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Ohio, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, and Wisconsin.
- 18 or more
- Clean driving record
- Legal license and insurance
- iPhone or Android
- You have to pass the background check
- There is a guaranteed payout hour for lunch and dinner, which means you make a certain amount no matter how many orders are received
- Drivers plan their hours so you can plan your week without hurdles.
- Some drivers report that even after scheduling time blocks in the app, they may need to work longer hours than expected
- Drivers report a negative connection with dispatch.
So, we have shown you the 10 best food delivery services to work for USA people. As you can see, a lot of ways are there to make money in the delivery business. Also, you can choose to bring almost anything you want. Hope you like the information we have shared in this blog.
Great day ahead..!!