One of the best things about learning online or teaching online is that you can learn or teach anywhere, anytime. And, this becomes especially important for a person who is busy, fully-employed and might travel a lot. If you are one of this then Open English – online language school is an ideal pick for you.
Read on to know more about Open English Review.
What is Open English?
Open English is an online language school that hires native English speakers to work from home or remotely from anywhere teaching English to non-native speakers. This school has been a leader in this industry since 2007.
How much does Open English Pay?
Open English pay to English tutor around $10 to $13. If you are proficient and have excellent English teaching skill then sometimes you also get bonuses.
What are the Requirements to Get Open English Jobs?
Let us check out some basic requirements to become an English language tutor at Open English.
- To get this job, you must be a native English speaker with an American accent.
- You must have some experience in English language teaching to people who do not speak English natively.
- Apart from all this, you must be able to speak Spanish conversationally.
- If you have a good internet connection and you are somewhat tech-savvy while navigating the internet and using a web-based program, then you can work from anywhere in the world.
- There is no specific degree required to teach English online at this platform.
How to Apply to Become an English Tutor for Open English?
- To apply to become an English tutor for Open English, visit their official site https://www.openenglish.com/. There you will find a short form. So, you have to fill that form. All you have to include is basic personal information along with your hours available to work, employment history, technology experience, and teaching experience to non-native speakers.
- If you can speak Portuguese then it can be a plus point for you because it can add some native Portuguese speaking students in your program.
- Apart from all these, you have to upload a recording of your voice. So, a recruiter can hear your accent to be sure that you can speak English natively.
- This form also contains a field to upload your resume but this is optional.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How do you teach Students on Open English?
To use this platform for teaching English to non-native English speaking students over the internet, you will work remotely from your home. You and your students interact with each other by speaking to each other and by using multi-media content that your students can access over the internet.
- What is the Schedule for Open English?
The Open English job is flexible and you can schedule your shifts when you know you can work efficiently. You can also change or drop your shifts very easily when it is required. Of course, there is some time limit. You can teach only 26 hours a week. So, this job could never be more than part-time.
- Is Open English Legit?
Of course, yes. This platform is legit for teachers to influence their skills and education to make cash online. There is nothing to propose that “is Open English legit” anything but lawful.
In a nutshell, if you meet all the requirements, you might enjoy this. Maybe 25 hours/week commitment seems like a lot for some of you who do not want to work that many hours every week. However, this website is very well laid out and user-friendly. If you are an English speaker who can speak Spanish or Portuguese, it is probably worth checking this site and to apply for this job.
Blog11 months ago
50 Highest Paying Affiliate Programs to Earn Crazy Commission in 2023
Blog1 year ago
8 Best Bulk and Mass Emails Software for Email Blast
Blog1 year ago
What is Guest Blogging? And Why it’s Important for Your Blog
Online Job1 year ago
30 Legitimate Work from Home Jobs with No Startup Fee in 2023
Blog2 years ago
Top 15 Best SEO Tools Online to Sky-Rocket Your Productivity in 2023
Blog3 years ago
How to Delete Postmates Account? Is Postmates Legit? Or Is Postmates Worth It?
Online Business Tips2 years ago
35 Best Startup and Small Business Ideas in 2022
Blog2 years ago
10 Best Places to Design and Sell T-Shirts Online and Make Money