gogokid Teacher’s Portal: Do you want to roam this wonderful world, live a location-independent lifestyle, and earn a handsome amount of money? Then, you are in the right place. Here in this blog, we will discuss the GoGokid teacher portal and how to teach Chinese kids English without relocating to China to land a job teaching Chinese English language learners.
There are many advantages when you opt for Gogo Career and take an ESL job. You can enjoy a flexible working schedule, work in your pyjamas, freedom to travel, and even take this job as your second job to earn some extra income. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s go through this blog to know more about the GoGo Kid teacher portal.
What is GoGoKid?
GoGoKid is one of the newest online ESL teaching platforms being funded by Chinese tech giant Bytedance, which owns a massive company worth over $75 billion USD. The main aim of this portal is on teaching young learners in China and they fulfil their target by hiring native English-speaking teachers to teach 25-minute lessons to students one-on-one.
What are the Requirements to teach for GoGoKid?
If you want to apply for an ESL job at GoGoKid, you must:
- Be a native English speaker
- Have a Bachelor’s degree
- Have 1-year of experience working with children
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S or Canada
- A Reliable internet connection and your network must be strong enough to support the online classes.
How Much GoGoKid Pay?
The base pay for a GoGoKid teacher is $7 to $10 per class. However, you can earn more if you have a good credit score. Your credit score can let you earn 125% more than your basic pay and this credit score is determined by the following things.
- Regular teaching
- Good reviews
- No technical issues
- Not missing or being late to classes
In short, if you are a good and reliable teacher, your pay will increase. Usually, they pay by the 15th of every month for the previous month’s classes and they expect their teachers to use PayPal to receive their online teaching salary. However, they also offer direct deposit.
What is the Procedure for the GoGoKid Application?
- To apply for GoGoKid, all you have to do is submit your basic information on the GoGoKid teacher portal.
- After that GoGoKid employee, take your interview and in that, you have to speak with them and perform a demo lesson.
- Then, orientation is done through video and quizzes. Then, you have to pass Mock Class 3.0 which includes the introduction of the digital classroom features and functions, an explanation of parent expectations, fundamental ESL teaching strategies, a 10-minute K-level demo lesson, and feedback from GoGoKid trainers.
- If you have completed the previous steps successfully, then you will be invited to upload the required documents.
- Once the documents are verified successfully, they will offer you a contract.
- Excellent teaching platform
- Easy application procedure
- one on one classes
- Lots of room for bonuses and high pay
- Hard to fill your schedule
- The newer company so rules change often
So, there you have it all the reasons why teaching English online is advantageous. Companies like VIPKid and GoGoKid are the best ones to get started with an ESL job because there is not as much competition and you can even have more opportunities for growth.
If you have more questions about the GoGoKid teacher portal such as how to do GoGoKidFreshdesk, how one can apply for GoGoKid, and so on, then feel free to connect with us. We hope now you are clear about the GoGoKid teacher portal and how to make extra money with it.
Happy Teaching! Happy Earning!
All of the classes at GoGoKid are 1 on 1 with the students. So, you will only teach one student for each class.
The classes at GoGoKid take place in a virtual classroom which is accessible via the teacher portal 30 minutes before the start of each class.
If you face any problems during the application process, you can contact GoGoKid via mail – [email protected]
When you do a GoGoKid login, you will realize that they have a platform like Skype. It also shows PPT with lessons. So, you do not have to prepare for the lessons. All you have to do is log on and then the student logs on. Then you will teach and the student will learn. It is quite a simple process.
Blog11 months ago
50 Highest Paying Affiliate Programs to Earn Crazy Commission in 2023
Blog1 year ago
8 Best Bulk and Mass Emails Software for Email Blast
Blog1 year ago
What is Guest Blogging? And Why it’s Important for Your Blog
Online Job1 year ago
30 Legitimate Work from Home Jobs with No Startup Fee in 2023
Blog2 years ago
Top 15 Best SEO Tools Online to Sky-Rocket Your Productivity in 2023
Blog3 years ago
How to Delete Postmates Account? Is Postmates Legit? Or Is Postmates Worth It?
Online Business Tips2 years ago
35 Best Startup and Small Business Ideas in 2022
Blog2 years ago
10 Best Places to Design and Sell T-Shirts Online and Make Money