In today’s tech-driven and social media energized world, savvy shoppers have gotten away from clipping coupons. Instead of it, they rely on apps on their Smartphones to save money. Of course, there are few peoples who still clip coupons, but others do not see the need when there are various ways to save money with your Smartphone. And, one cash-back app that is so popular is the Dosh App.
Here in this blog, we will discuss everything about Dosh App including is Dosh App safe, Dosh App scam, and so on. Let us deep-dive into it. Read 50 Flexible Side job ideas.
What is Dosh App?
Dosh App is a user-friendly, card-linked offer platform, allows users to earn additional cash-back on the spending they already do. They partner with merchants and hotels in your area and by doing so they offer you money back. They usually partner with hundreds of top retailers and hotels across the country and abroad.
The best thing about Dosh App is that it has a set-it and forget-it structure. It means you do not have to activate any of the deals to start earning cash-back. All you need to do is just link your all qualifying cards and shop as normal. You can also Read Entry level work from home jobs.
- You can earn up to10% cash-back when you use the app and a linked credit card to purchase at a participating store.
- Cash-back has added to your account automatically, so there is no work required on your part.
- You can even refer Dosh to your friends if you want to earn more cash-back. Currently, the Dosh app is offering $5 for each referral who signs up for the app and links a credit card.
- You can earn cash-back on in-person and online purchases made with a linked card and the Dosh App.
How to Use Dosh?
To start using Dosh, all you have to do is first download the app. This app is available both on the Apple App Store and Google Play. After that, using the Dosh App is extremely easy. You just have to follow the below-listed steps.
- Link your cards – First of all, you have to link all your credit and debit cards to Dosh to start earning. You can link as many cards as you want to link.
- Once your cards are linked to Dosh, using the service is quite easy. You can browse available offers on the app to see what merchants near you are offering extra cash-back. There is no need to activate cash-back offers in Dosh. You can shop at your favorite stores as normal.
- The main benefit of this Dosh App you can get when you book hotel reservations through it. You can get up to 40% cash-back of the total cost.
- Whenever you earn cashback, you will see transactions and total cash-back stack up in your Dosh wallet. To redeem this cash-back, all you need to meet is a $25 minimum balance. From there, you can link your Paypal, Venmo, or bank account to transfer over your rewards.
Is the Dosh Safe?
Yes. The Dosh App is extremely safe and they use bank-level encryption technology. So, you do not have to worry about the safety of your card information. They take multiple steps to ensure your safety. Your security is their top priority. They use SSL encryption. The next layer of security is Data Safeguard. It means none of your banking or credit card information is stored on their app.
Another safety feature is that Dosh does not sell any of your personal information to third parties. They enforce two-factor authentications to ensure unauthorized access is not granted.
Cons of Dosh App
When using the Dosh cash-back app, you have to keep in mind the following details.
- You cannot link a Discover card.
- You will not get your hotel elite benefits as you are booking via a third-party site.
- Your hotel bookings cannot be altered or canceled for any refund.
- You must have a non-VOIP phone number to sign up for the Dosh App.
- This app is only available to US residents that make it a no-go if you are living in aboard.
However, most of these drawbacks do not sacrifice too much value.
Should you sign up for Dosh? Only you can make your mind up. What we feel and suggest is that you can give a try to see if the cash-back you earn is worth the memory it takes up on your phone or not. If you have ever used this app then share your views, experience, and suggestions with us in a comment section below. We would love to hear it from you.
Happy Shopping! Happy Earning!