There’s a reason why people reckon with breakfast as a non-negotiable must-have meal. It’s because it sets the tone for your whole day. After the hours of sleep, your body and brain need to refuel with the right kinds of healthy choices. This recipe is a perfectly balanced meal with all the right combinations of protein, whole grains, and healthy fats – leaving you full until lunchtime.
What you eat in the morning definitely affects how well you think, how much energy you have, how productive you are, and even whether or not you make good food choices the rest of the day. Start your day fantastically with a delicious breakfast from the Panera menu. You’ll find plenty of healthy choices that are both quick and tasty in this popular fast-casual restaurant.
Why Panera breakfast is widely recognized
- Panera’s food is made from animals raised on ethical, sustainable farms at many of the best-known names in the country. Farmers are visited whenever possible to see what’s going on and make sure everything meets high standards. Panera believes sustainability is only good enough if it’s also delicious. We feel a responsibility to choose meats raised without antibiotics or added hormones and in ways that allow them to be cared for humanely.
- Panera believes in a better world. A world that is healthier and happier, and one that makes better food choices a reality for everyone. Panera believes in the power of good food to nurture our bodies, minds, and spirits; caring about our environment, communities, and each other. And doing all of this with integrity, kindness, and fun.
- Every day in Panera cafes, bakers shape and bake multi-grain loaves by combining organic wheat flour, blue corn, and golden flax seeds with a natural sourdough starter. The result is a hearty loaf with a chewy crust and delightful aroma that you’ve come to enjoy from Panera Bread.
- As a leader in foodservice for so many years, Panera always had high standards for the quality of our products and cleanliness in cafes. During the COVID-19 pandemic, this meant stepping up with additional processes to keep guests and associates safe. Panera’s operational changes have been guided by public health and food safety experts, including registered dietitians and our own scientific and nutrition group.
Timings, location, and reviews of Panera breakfast
1. Timings of Panera breakfast
The delightful breakfast options at Panera Bread come to an end at 10:30 a.m. So stop by and try our new Black Forest Ham, Egg & Cheese instead of that old boring doughnut. It’s served on freshly baked artisan bread with melted cheddar cheese and sweet caramelized onions. At brunch, your original feast begins.
The only thing that rivals the spread of fresh pastries and fruits is our new signature bennies—made-to-order Benedict options served with unlimited refills of freshly squeezed juice and tea or coffee. During weekends and holidays, breakfast is stopped as late as 11:00 a.m.
Panera Bread’s hours of operation are available for your convenience. However, these times may change depending on your location. Snooze your alarm and order breakfast from Panera. You don’t have to wake up too early to access the famous egg white breakfast sandwich. You can get it anytime between 6 and 10:30 a.m., or until noon on the weekends.
2. Location of Panera breakfast
Panera Bread is a casual chain restaurant that’s popular for serving soups, salads, pasta, and sandwiches. All locations are in the United States and Canada. Their headquarters are located in Missouri. Panera Bread also operates as Saint Louis Bread Co. in the St. Louis area.
The company operates 1,972 bakery-cafés as of September 27 2018 under two brands: Panera Bread and Saint Louis Bread Co. Panera offer customers a menu featuring a wide range of pastries, sandwiches, paninis, breakfast dishes, soups, salads, pizzas, and coffees including espressos, lattes, cappuccinos, and other drinks.
3. Reviews of Panera breakfast
– Great breakfast sandwich
Even though this Panera was pretty busy with the normal lunch crowd, our order was taken quickly and the food came out within 15 minutes with our drink order. The food was hot, cooked to perfection, and very good. I tried the egg white, avocado, and spinach sandwich which is new to their breakfast menu. My husband had the turkey chilli which is also new to their menu. The portions are very filling.
– Feels like Our place!
This is a great place to go for breakfast. The staff is very friendly and the food is great. You can come in and have breakfast or lunch, but breakfast is the better choice to make especially for the specials. They serve real eggs, real potatoes, not some frozen ones that have been sitting under a heat lamp for hours! And the turkey bacon (or as I like to call it “midnight snacks”) is great! I’ve eaten here at all times of the day and it’s always great!
– Always hungry for soup
I’m not going to lie, I’m kind of a bread bowl expert. I eat at Panera about every other day for lunch and have tried almost every bread bowl they make. They have some great additions and subtractions to the menu based on the time of year. My favorite is the Lobster Bisque. The seafood bisque they had out previously wasn’t nearly as good. But this lobster bisque is so delicious and creamy! It was priced at $6.39 at my local Panera in Colorado Springs, which is around $1 more than the soup by itself!
Panera Bread’s breakfast menu items are crafted to give you a great morning, from delicious egg sandwiches to fresh bread and pastries. Whether you prefer coffee or tea, the breakfast menu is designed to get your day started the right way.
Panera believes that good food makes life better. That’s why all meals are free from artificial preservatives, sweeteners, flavours, and colours from artificial sources. The animals are groomed and reared in a stable, natural, and purely organic environment with no added antibiotics or hormones. The seafood and produce are fresh and sourced locally whenever possible. And Panera serves handcrafted beverages made with fair trade coffee and tea.
Blog11 months ago
50 Highest Paying Affiliate Programs to Earn Crazy Commission in 2023
Blog1 year ago
8 Best Bulk and Mass Emails Software for Email Blast
Blog1 year ago
What is Guest Blogging? And Why it’s Important for Your Blog
Online Job1 year ago
30 Legitimate Work from Home Jobs with No Startup Fee in 2023
Blog2 years ago
Top 15 Best SEO Tools Online to Sky-Rocket Your Productivity in 2023
Blog3 years ago
How to Delete Postmates Account? Is Postmates Legit? Or Is Postmates Worth It?
Online Business Tips2 years ago
35 Best Startup and Small Business Ideas in 2022
Blog2 years ago
10 Best Places to Design and Sell T-Shirts Online and Make Money