GetUpside App Reviews 2023: Are you the kind of person who hates to pay full price while paying for things such as gas, groceries, and meals? Then, the GetUpside app is the perfect pick for you. It claims that you do not have to pay a full amount for all these. Hearing this, you must be wondering whether there is any truth in this or not. To know this, read on this blog.
Here, in this blog, we are going to discuss everything that you want to know about the GetUpside app. We have dug up the good, the bad, and the ugly about this app in this blog. So, if you are in search of the real deal on this app, then we advise you to read this GetUpside App reviews
What is GetUpside?
GetUpside is an app that claims to pay you cashback on gas, grocery shopping, and restaurant bill. This app was co-founded by former Google employees Wayne Lin and Alex Kinner in 2016. Currently, it is situated in Washington DC 20001.
How Does GetUpside Work?
Once you have installed an app on your phone, you can start earning cash-back every time you go for grocery shopping, do fuel, or take dinner at a restaurant. All you need to do is take a picture of your receipt and upload it using the app. Once they verify everything on their end they will offer you cash-back.
How much Cash-Back Can You Earn?
Using Get Upside App, you can earn the following amount of cash-back.
- Gas – They offer approx 25¢/gallon cash-back. Not all locations are supported. You can check if your area is covered here.
- Car washes – You can earn up to 50% cash-back
- Car services – Through it, you can up to 40% cash-back every time you get your car serviced.
- Restaurant bill – Using this app, you can get up to 35% cash-back. But, this is only available in the DC area at the time of writing.
- Grocery bill – This app lets you earn up to 15% cash-back. Again this is also only available in the DC area at this time.
Things that you should consider while using GetUpside App
- First and the most important thing that you have to keep in mind while using this app – you have to claim an offer first before paying. The reason behind is because their offers and rates change all the time.
- Once you earn cash-back, you can cash out at any time through Paypal or check. According to them, your cash-back will reflect in 24 to 48 hours.
What Stores, Restaurants, and Gas Stations Supports GetUpside?
To know about it, all you have to do is – first download the app. After that, you have to find participating businesses in your area. Once you have activated location services in the app, GetUpside will show you the deals closest to you. You can view the offers on the map or in a list under the matching category.
All-time available categories are gas, food, groceries, and free gas. Free gas is GetUpside’s referral program that offers extra rewards each time your friends buy gas.
The most common stores are as follows.
- Streets Market and Café
- Moti’s Market
- Little Dipper HotPot
- Chevron Texaco
- Exxon Mobil
- Marathon and more
How Does GetUpside Referral Program Work?
Once you have signed up in the app, you will get a promo code in your profile area. You can share this promo code with people who are interested in signing up for the app. If they sign up using your referral code then you will get an extra $.20 off on your next gas receipt.
How Do I Join GetUpside?
This app is free to download and use. All you have to do is find the app on Google’s Playstore or the App Store as per your device. You can then install the app and sign up using your email address and then choose a password. This app is only available in the US.
Some Complaints about GetUpside App
- Usually, some people complaints that they never got cash-back and eventually got banned from using the app after violating their terms. So, you should first read their rules before using the app.
- If you want to earn cash-back via this app, you will need plastic money. The reason behind this is they want to verify that the person claiming an offer is the same person making the purchase.
Is the GetUpside Scam or Legit?
GetUpside is a legit way to save money at a petrol pump or at restaurant. However, all you have to take care of is that you have your credit card with you.
Well, all these are our GetUpside review. Feel free to chime in your thoughts in a comment section below.
Blog11 months ago
50 Highest Paying Affiliate Programs to Earn Crazy Commission in 2023
Blog1 year ago
8 Best Bulk and Mass Emails Software for Email Blast
Blog1 year ago
What is Guest Blogging? And Why it’s Important for Your Blog
Online Job1 year ago
30 Legitimate Work from Home Jobs with No Startup Fee in 2023
Blog2 years ago
Top 15 Best SEO Tools Online to Sky-Rocket Your Productivity in 2023
Blog3 years ago
How to Delete Postmates Account? Is Postmates Legit? Or Is Postmates Worth It?
Online Business Tips2 years ago
35 Best Startup and Small Business Ideas in 2022
Blog2 years ago
10 Best Places to Design and Sell T-Shirts Online and Make Money