Are you always busy on your device but not making extra cash?
There are thousands of apps that address ways to make money.
Here is a list of apps where you can earn extra cash on your phone either by signing up or performing simple tasks.
List Of Highest Paying Apps to Earn Extra Money in 2023
1. Swagbucks – $5 SIGN-UP BONUS
This is one of the fastest money-making apps, which gives new users a $ 5 bonus.
You can earn on Swagbucks by just watching videos or adverts, carrying out surveys, playing games, and referring others to Swagbucks.
Earning: You can earn $25 to $30 per month.
- It is free to use.
- Offers multiple ways than other survey sites.
- The site pays a little amount of the earnings
- It takes time to get paid.
2. Ibotta – Cash Back Awards
This is a money-making app that gives cashback to users on any purchase, both online and in-store.
Earning: New users are rewarded $10 just for signing up; active customers on Ibotta may earn up to $100 in a month.
- Has over 300 retailers
- Welcome bonuses up to $20
- Cash-out at $20, which is quick to earn.
- Uploading of receipts is Paramount
- Purchase is online using the app.
3. Acorns – Bonus
This is ideal for new investing users.
It grows the money by investing and making new purchases. It helps to provide a good financial structure.
Earning: $5 for referring a friend, and $15 to $25 monthly.
- No overdraft charges
- No minimum balance
- Not suitable for medium-term investments
- Zero tax advantage.
4. Shopkick– Get Awards
It’s a shopping app that allows you to collect rewards for both Online shopping and in-store activities. The reward points are referred as kicks, which could be exchanged for cash or shopping.
Earning: You can earn $50 to $100 kicks just for walking into a shop, scanning a receipt will earn up to 250 to 700 kickNote: e:250 kicks are equivalent to $1
- Kicks earning is easy
- The free access to use the app
- Points can be redeemed to get gift cards.
- Enough points are needed to get a little gift card.
- No cash earning, only gift cards
- Few stores are available.
5. Foap – Easy to use
Turn your high-quality photographs into cash!
Join foap to start earning.
Images uploaded to the app are given cash prizes to the nicely composed picture by foap missions or big companies.
Earning: picture upload earns you $5, and $100 to $500; the payment is by Foap mission for the well-composed photos.
- Easy to use
- It takes time to upload a photo.
Slidejoy is an interesting mobile app that pays users for displaying news or adverts on their lock screen.
This app displays adverts or news on the lock screen to promote content.
You earn by just unlocking your phone.
Earning: Generally, earning is small, between $2 to $10 per month.
- Easy to sign up.
- It can be paired with other lock screen apps for high payouts.
- Earning is very low.
7. Field agent
Field agent is a money-making app that you earn by performing simple in-store tasks, such as taking a product photograph. It is necessary to complete the task to earn.
Earning: tasks pay between $5-$15 each.
- Payout is high
- Task consumes time
- There is high competition.
Google Opinion Reward is an app developed by the Google survey team which rewards users for giving their views or opinions.
Earning: The payment of each survey range from $0.10-to $1.00
- Sign up is free
- Limited time for surveys.
Instarcart is one of the fastest-growing grocery shopping services that partners with stores to deliver goods.
Earning: A single instacart shopper gets a reward of $25 to $30 on a single order, which can increase up to $2400 in a month as a full-time shopper.
- It saves time
- Access to healthier food
- The problem of wear & tear of a car
This helps you sell household equipment(used media) like DVDs and games. It gives you the worth of the items, which is normally low.
Earning: earning is between $1 to $200.
- Assist in selling materials.
- Low payouts
Bookscan be uploaded on bookscouter; it remains the best place to sell books for a reasonable amount.
Earning: depends on the number of books sold.
- Prices are lower
- Most books are outdated and old.
Lyft is a ridesharing program designed for drivers. With a huge user base, they pay drivers for driving around.
Earning: ranges from $15 to $20 per hour.
- Earning is hourly
- Work at your convenience.
- It brings about wear & tears on cars
- Rating may be done poorly.
Rakuten is a cashback app that provides coupon codes automatically applied.
Earning: Your earning range is between $1 to $20 cashback, both for online and in-store shopping.
- It gives to sign up bonus of $10
- Whooping $25 referral bonus
- Payment is quarterly
Seeking for an opportunity to work on hands? Check out TaskRabbit. Taskrabbit is a task-based app that helps taskers make money on tasking per hour.
Earning: $32-$35 per hour.
- Suitable for skilled taskers and everyday helpers.
- Earning is based on what you can do.
- Screening and background check is involved.
This enables you to earn on already made purchases. Want to know how it works? Paribus needs to be connected to an email address. It then checks for online shopping receipts. After that, it tells if something purchased recently was discounted. If so, they file a claim to the store for a refund.
Earning: paribus users are rewarded between $40 to $100 annually.
- Earnings are enormous.
- Work with retailers.
- Email must be verified by Paribus.
- Refunds are disabled.
- Not available for small retailers.
Offerup is a free selling virtual garage. You can sell stuff like furniture. Selling on offerup is free both for local pickups and distanced pickups.
Earning: Upon the number of sales.
- Sign-up is completely free.
- Listing items is totally easy and fast.
- Encounters with dishonest buyers.
- Poor customer service.
It is suitable for stock trading newbies for growing their funds. Stash does provide a guide on how to invest and requires $1 to start.
Earning: depends on your investment; stash offers a 6.34 percent of return on 5 percent of the investment.
- Best for newbie investors.
- Only $1 minimum to invest.
- High charges for small balances.
Poshmark Serves as a fashion marketplace where you can sell your clothes, handbags, jewelry, accessories, and many more. It can be done by just uploading the items’ photos with their prices and waiting for interested buyers.
Earnings: Starting from $100 to $200 for regular Poshmark sellers.
- Good for selling bulk or many clothes.
- Listing of your items belongings is simply fast and easy.
- high fees which cut into your profit.
Letgo is a fast and easy method of selling belongings in your area. It involves downloading the application, then followed by setting a price, and providing a contact link.
Earning: earning depends on the number of items sold.
- Shipping of items is not needed.
- Listing of belongings is free.
- Safety risks in meeting buyers face to face.
Robinhood enables users to trade cryptocurrencies and stocks without paying any commission. Robinhood gives free commission on signing up.
Earning: Access to free stocks.
- No commission on trades.
- IRAS is disabled.
Upwork provides opportunities for skilled people that do not run a day-to-day job. Create a profile and create gigs to sell your services. It is necessary to provide positive references and to display your work on your profile.
Upwork takes a 20% fee off your total earnings.
Earnings: depends on the number of gigs completed.
- Allows you to provide your rate
- Difficulty in attracting clients.
- Poor negotiation by clients
22. Uber Eats
Uber Eats has been known for ride-sharing services for a while now. The famous app has updated food delivery known as Uber Eats. Since Uber has numerous users, Uber became the best and most reliable choice of food delivery.
Earning: Uber delivery contractors that have delivered for Uber report earn $10 to $20.
- You can work at your convenient time.
- Work is always available.
- Wear and tear on your vehicle.
DoorDash is a delivery service that consists mainly of food items. DoorDash connects customers with restaurants in the area.
Earning: Dashers can earn between $10 to $25 per hour, and earnings may increase depending on the number of deliveries completed.
- It has more customers than other delivery apps.
- Ability to decide when and where to make deliveries.
- Wear and tear due to regular driving.
Mercari is a selling app that helps you to sell used items. Mercari has over 50 million users in the USA, with potential buyers always available on the app. It involves listing your items, adding photographs and descriptions, and waiting for buyers.
Earning: depends on the number of items sold.
- Payment is fast
- Dishonest buyers
- Poor customer service.
Turo is a car-sharing marketplace it has been labeled as “Airbnb” of the car rental industry. It allows users to rent cars out when not in use.
Earning: Turo users earn $400-$500 monthly.
- Provides Insurance
- It involves a high risk of giving out your car.
26. Survey Junkie
Survey Junkie is another name in the survey Game. You can sign up through their site or smartphone app and start your survey in your leisure time.
Earning: users earn between $1 to $3 for a complete survey.
- Earning is fast
- Personal details are needed
- Highly competitive.
InboxDollars allows users to take surveys, play games, and open paid emails to earn money.
The platform is unique among other sites because it pays earned points as cash.
Aside from this, you earn a $5 bonus simply for signing up.
Earning: $5 for joining InboxDollars, and $0.50 to $5 for each question answered.
- It pays cash via PayPal.
- It takes time to get paid.
- Minimum payout of $30
Capital One Shopping is an absolutely free to browse tool that helps you save money shopping online.
Earning: saves your money.
- Sign up is free
- Gives credit for gift cards
- Consumes data
- It doesn’t redeem cashback
It’s is an app that rewards users up to 40% cashback after purchasing through partners. Earned points can be transferred as cash to your account or for gift cards.
Earning:40% cashback on every purchase.
- Points can be transferred to an account
- Daily Points are restricted to a certain limit
Rover app provides the opportunity for pet lovers to earn cash by walking pets around the town. It begins by creating an account, adding your qualifications to your profile, and waiting for pet owners.
Earning: Rover users who are consistent earn up to $500 per month.
- Pets may sit for an extended period.
- Difficulty in attracting clients
- Take full responsibility if anything bad happens to the pet.
The drop has been considered one of the best cash apps that give you certain points for linking your card with some brands. Referring to friends earns you more points.
Earning: earning ranges from $5 to $15.
- Free to sign up
- Earn cash on your previous purchase
- Points take time to appear in your account.
With fundrise, you can invest in real estate projects.
Earning: Rental revenue.
- Dividend is quarterly
- A minimum of $500 is needed to start.
- No liquid assets.
33. M1 Finance
M1 Finance is a long-term automated investment program with zero commission or account fee. Store trading, ETFs, retirement accounts are enabled with a minimum of $100 commitment.
- No commission
- Not ideal for newbies
- No financial guidance.
With pinecone research, you earn money by answering simple surveys. The survey entails reviews of new products or services.
Earning: A complete survey earn you $3 each
- Numerous ways to earn money.
- New members are not accepted
- Earning is very slow.
Mobilexpress is research that studies the patterns and behaviors of people via the Internet through their smartphones.
Earning: Active users earn $5 weekly.
- Sign up is free
- Consumes phone battery immersively.
Those who want quick cash, as well as payouts Toluna, are a sure bet.
Earning: You get a $2 bonus as a new user. A survey with Toluna pays between $1-$5.
- Quick payouts
- Free sign up
- You need a total of $30 to cash out.
With webull, you earn via trading of stocks, cryptocurrencies, and lots more, without paying commission.
Earning: users earn points that can be used for various paper trading competitions.
- No commission on trading.
- There are no mutual funds or bonds.
Airbnb is a marketplace that allows you to rent a room or apartment. Airbnb turns your spare room to cash.
Earning: on Airbnb, you can easily earn $50-$200 every night by providing amenities like toiletries.
- Verification of guests by Airbnb to reduce risk
- Super hosts earn the best.
- Rough handling of space
- High charges by the host.
Trim is a well-built app that connects you to your bank; trim is only focused on saving your money. Trim affirms that its bill negotiation tool can reduce some costs by 30%.
You earn $5 each time a friend is referred.
- Provide services like bill negotiation
- Has free features
- It cuts your money by 33%
Sweatcoin is a fitness app that converts your steps into coins.
Earning: sweatcoin has a huge user base; most users claim that they make 20 coins daily, which is equal to $1.
- You can add friends to your sweatcoin
- You earn a bonus by watching videos or ads.
- Restrictions on how much you can earn
- Prizes are limited to fitness.
Dosh follows the cashback process: it works by connecting your credit card to the app’s wallet.
Earning: 5-10% cashback on shopping.
- It gives $5 on every referral
- Payouts may take up to 90 days in some cases.
On ipoll, you earn cash by performing simple missions like turning phone GPS, testing products, and many others.
Earning: Earning is between $20 to $25.
- Sign up is free
- There are many ways to earn money
- Payment takes several weeks
- Slow customer service.
5miles is a selling and buying app that uses GPS position to get the exact location of buyers and sellers. 5miles ensures there is a smooth transaction.
Earning: Depends on the number of sales.
- Screening of buyers for reliability
- Only available for local trades.
- Poor desktop version.
Getupside uses Location to bring your cashback from Exxon, Chevron, and other gas stations.
Earning: you can get up to 25% on gas per gallon—35% cashback from the restaurants and 15% cashback on gloceries.
- A minimum of $1 is needed for cash out
- Prizes and cashback offers are displayed on the app
- you need a card or debit card to use this app
- Little availability.
Chechout51 is a scanning app standing next to ibotta. It gives cashback on any purchase; it doesn’t offer a sign-up bonus but has fruit and vegetable offers and many unique offers.
Earning:$5 to $25 on each offer.
- There are weekly specials
- Minimum payout of $20.
- Offers are only for seven days
- Promotion is restricted to one-time usage.
Mistplay is a mobile app that pays for playing games. Playing games on mistplay accumulates some units, which can be used for exchange on Google Play, Amazon, or gift cards.
Earning: users earn between $ 0.50 to $1 hourly.
- Sign up is free
- A good site for mobile games
- Earning takes a longer time.
HealthyWage is a healthy way to get paid by meeting your fitness objectives like weight loss target and others. HealthyWage objective is 10% weight loss.
Earning: you earn $300 on dropping your weight by 10%, and it could increase by referring a friend.
- Provide health and cash rewards.
- Loss of money if the process is not completed.
Make money on gigwalk by doing basic chores such as shopping and taking pictures.
Users can make $3-$100 per gig depending on the difficulty and the length of the task.
- Earnings per gig are huge.
- Signing up is free.
- A small number of gigs are available.
Earny allows you to return purchased items that the price has reduced; it helps you to get the refunds of the difference.
Earning: It may be up to a 20% cashback bonus.
- There are about 5000+ retailers.
- Your email must be accessible by earny.
Lucktastic does not require many tasks; it may just be watching some ads.
Earning: you can win cash prizes up to $10,000, vacations, and products.
- Sign-up is free.
- Low chances of winning.
- Ads can be irritating.
The ball is in your court. You pick some apps from this list, whether one or two or three, you know what you want. Making $50, $100, $150 isn’t out of place. These apps will take you a long way.