Incognito mode is a handy feature that allows users to browse the internet without their browsing history or search queries being saved. It can be useful for privacy, but sometimes it can be difficult to figure out how to exit it. Here’s a guide on how to get out of incognito mode on iPhone, smartphone, and computer:
- Open Safari on your iPhone.
- Tap the tab icon in the bottom right corner.
- Tap the private button in the bottom left corner.
- Tap “Done” to exit incognito mode.
- Open the Chrome app on your smartphone.
- Tap the three-dot menu in the top right corner.
- Tap “New Tab” to exit incognito mode.
- Open Google Chrome on your computer.
- Click the three-dot menu in the top right corner.
- Click “New Tab” to exit incognito mode.
Alternatively, you can use the keyboard shortcut to exit incognito mode on both your smartphone and computer. For example, on Windows and macOS computers, you can press “Ctrl” + “Shift” + “N” to open an incognito window and “Ctrl” + “Shift” + “T” to exit it.
Overall, getting out of incognito mode is relatively simple and can be done in a few clicks or keystrokes. It’s essential to remember that while incognito mode can be useful for privacy, it doesn’t make you completely anonymous, and your internet activity can still be tracked by your internet service provider and other parties.